Advanced and Complex Bone Augmentation Techniques: Innovative One-Step Solution for Today's Surgeon - A Cadaver Course
- Understand soft tissue management using allograft ring
- Learn techniques for a tension-free wound closure
- Learn techniques for the restoration of a functional and esthetic emergence profile
Simultaneous bone augmentation and implant placement is now possible using contemporary bone grafting solutions such as the allograft ring. Develop new skills to perform advanced and complex techniques using this innovative, one-step procedure. Receive training from Dr. Bernhard Giesenhagen, the inventor of the allogenic bone technique, while gaining valuable hands-on experience using an allograft ring product.
The course provides participants with 80% hands-on training while performing oral implant surgery and soft tissue techniques using an allograft ring on cadaver specimens. The remaining 20% is comprised of lectures that provide explanations of the new technique as well as a live (or video) dissection-operation to be displayed on-screen.
Participants perform the procedure on cadaver specimens (maximum of two participants/station). Faculty is present to provide oversight and to guide participants throughout the entire training. It is recommended participants bring their loupes for the hands-on exercises.
Dr. Bernhard Giesenhagen
Dr. Robert Miller
Contact Donna Redshaw
to Register at 978/747 2630
Saturday, January 19, 2019
Boston Bioskills Lab
27 Drydock Avenue, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02210
Saturday, February 16, 2019
Atlanta Institute for Medical Education
1661 Defoor Avenue Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30318
7:30 AM – 8:00 AM
8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Periodontists and OMSs with prior experience in implant dentistry and complex GBR procedures
$1,995.00 – Contact your local Straumann Sales Rep about FREE tuition offers.