• Digital/virtual planning, communication, documentation and
treatment. How this technology can easily be implemented to
enhance treatment outcomes.
• Clinical planning- indications and rationale for each implant
• The demand for immediate surgical and restorative protocols.
Why, when and how.
• When is soft tissue grafting required to improve esthetics, tissue
quality and stability: understand the role of allografts and new
• Bone grafting with biologics: a look at methods to simply
surgery and to predictably improve ridge anatomy.
• Face-in planning and smile design: today’s key to
communication for interdisciplinary care.
This presentation will review some of the emerging trends in both surgical and restorative thinking and treatment, and how they are changing today’s clinical landscape. The goal in common to all clinicians is to provide ideal care with proven materials and predictable concepts from surgery through to restoration.
30% off through 10/15/2021
Use code: Earlybird30
5.5 hours hours