• Create a specific and progressive marketing plan to grow your full arch implant practice
• Achieve a thorough understanding of all full arch treatment options available
• Learn communication tools for the entire office and referral teams to increase patient case acceptance rates
• Delineate when to use digital workflow vs. analog approaches
• Coordinate the entire treatment team to streamline patient treatment
• Create step by step surgical protocols for full arch treatment
scenarios, such as:
• Cases with and without grafting
• Fixed cases utilizing delayed load, transitional load, and immediate load
• Mandibular and Maxillary overdentures as an alternative
• Dealing with full arch patients with parafunction
The journey for the patient undergoing full arch implant treatment can bring great rewards but can also be extremely intimidating. Now more than ever, we need to hone and modify our skills to help guide our patients to make the correct choice for themselves and help them through this stressful time. Understanding the full scope of what is possible and harnessing newer technologies for our patient is vital as we restore their function and bring them back to more healthy function in an unhealthy time!
As a practitioner it is our responsibility to understand all options available and deliver the treatment that the patient needs and selects. This program will cover all aspects of full arch treatment including patient acquisition, communication techniques leading to case acceptance, and clinical steps for fixed and removable immediate load protocols.
Surgeons, OMS, Specialists, Dentists, General Practitioners, Periodontists, Dental Technicians, Implant Coordinators, Office Managers, Prosthodontists, Auxiliary Team, Restorative Dentists, Office Staff, Hygienists, Lab Technicians