A Complete Guide for Oral Surgeons: How to Leverage the Digital Workflow to Overcome a Major Competing Force- the "GP Surgeon
- Learn what an Oral surgeon who wants to thrive in the digital economy need to know
- Understand digital Workflow Strategic Framework
- Learn how to develop and execute a vision For Digital Transformation in an oral surgery practice and develop ecosystem-first approach to delivering Products and Services
- Learn how to optimize business processes for speed, efficiency, quality, and agility
- Explore how to set up a social manufacturing in an oral surgery practice
- Understand the selection process for the software, materials, and equipment for the digital transformation of an oral surgery practice and CAD/CAM applications for single tooth, multiple units and full arch therapy
- Explore when to manufacture in-office and when to send to a lab or milling center
Clinical competency of oral surgeons in implant dentistry is no longer enough to thrive in the increasingly competitive implant dentistry market. Incorporation of a well coordinated surgical and restorative digital workflow can lead to increased predictability, efficiency, and profitability, and decreased dependency on physical labor. But despite these benefits, limited progress has been made toward platform adoption. This is because merely purchasing the necessary software and equipment is not enough to gain a competitive edge. This program will focus on everything an oral surgeon needs to know not only about how to choose, incorporate, and synchronize all of the required elements, but also how to increase their digital IQ and leverage their digital knowledge to maintain (and expand) their business and referral base.
Now more than ever is the optimal time for oral surgeons to create sustainable growth, improve their return on investment, and refine their patient experience through adaptation of digital workflow.
All of the necessary equipment for a fully digital oral surgery practice will be available onsite to simulate design and manufacturing. Instructor and Straumann technical advisers will demonstrate all of the steps and functionality of the equipment. Seeing the digital workflow in real-time action will put all of the knowledge gained during lecture into perspective.
Dr. Hamid Shafie
Click a date below to register
The American Institute of Esthetic and Implant Dentistry
1426 21st St NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20036
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Oral Surgeons (OMS)- digitally minded, or interested in learning more about 3D printers