Surgical Dental Implant Live Surgery Mentorship Program
- Enhance your dental implant skills
- Place dental implants in a posterior site and in full arch situations
- Understand extraction and socket grafting techniques
- Become proficient at guided surgery implant placement
Spend two days at Brighter Way Institute giving back to those who have served and protected us over the years. Brighter Way’s mission provides much needed dentistry to those in need of it most- the homeless and Veterans of the United States Armed Forces.
This surgical dental implant mentorship is designed to enhance your clinical dental implant skills. Over the course of two days, you will provide implant dentistry treatment to those in need. Under the mentorship of Dr. Joe Mehranfar, you will provide the following types of treatments (dependent on the needs of the patients you will treat that day):
- Single to multi-unit posterior placement of implants
- Extractions and socket grafts
- Partially/pilot drill guide or a fully guided case
- Implant placement for Full arch over dentures
- Option to work with Dr Mehranfar to customize the training to fit your learning needs
This mentorship is intended for clinicians who have already attended straightforward implant placement courses and have some experience placing dental implants.
Please Note: Doctors from out of state, who do not hold an Arizona dental license, need to fill out a Volunteer Health Services Registration and a Standard Contract for Dental Service to participate in this course. These forms need to be notarized and submitted a month prior to the start of the course to Dr. Joe Mehranfar and his office. These documents will be submitted to the Arizona Board of Dentistry prior to the course for approval to practice live dentistry on patients in Arizona. If you do not hold an Arizona dental license, you will be sent these forms after registration for the course is completed.
Dr. Joe Mehranfar
Click a date below to register
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Breakfast and lunch will be provided
Clinicians who already have some experience placing implants and have already attended a straightforward placement course. This mentorship is ideal for clinicians seeking more experience in a live-patient setting while giving back to underserved patients in their communities.
$9,750 payable to:
Brighter Way Institute
c/o Nettie Chun
230 South 12th Avenue
Phoenix AZ, 85007