• Employ and illustrate strategies and skills to gain access to key influencers.
• Differentiate between customer service and service excellence
• Understand clearly defined roles and responsibilities among the dental team
• Define your internal and external sales strategies
• Outline referral network and employ principles to top-grade and promote growth
• Identify proven strategic plan to develop role of the professional relations director
• Review best practices to strengthen partnership with your local territory manager
Today’s dental consumer demands high value and expects service excellence. These demands impact your everyday clinical practice. How you respond and how you make people feel are vital elements to building relationships necessary to differentiate your practice from the competition. New advances in technology are providing patients with immediate solutions for tooth replacement. Alignment between the specialty practice and restorative team is essential to the patient journey and experience.
Micro-influencers are emerging as leaders in the team approach to implant dentistry. The most recent develop in the micro-influencer community is the role of the professional relations director. This role emphasizes a strategic approach to service excellence, professional sales and practice growth. A highlight of this program will provide proven strategies and tools for success in growing the implant practice.
Hygienists, Office Staff, Auxiliary Team, Office Managers, Implant Coordinators