• To identify patients that are good candidates for the Pro Arch Fixed Solution
• To identify the pre-operative, surgical and prosthodontic workflows for you and your team
• To experience the conversion of a removable complete denture into a fixed immediately inserted transitional prosthesis
• To learn how to communicate the remarkable benefits of the Pro Arch Fixed Solution with patients and your team
• To be able to understand, identify, treat and most importantly prevent common complications associated with this treatment approach.
• To learn the detailed steps (tips and tricks) involved in the planning and execution.
This two-day program is designed for experienced surgical and/or restorative
clinicians to showcase all the steps involved in the diagnosis, treatment planning,
and execution of immediate provisionalization for the Pro Arch Fixed Solution. A
combination of live surgeries and hands-on training will expose dentists to this
remarkable same day solution for completely edentulous patients and those with a
terminal dentition. Surgical and prosthodontic tips and tricks learned over the past
two decades will be shared, as well as a discussion on how to best communicate
the benefits of this transformative treatment solution to your patients.